This post is continuing the series called, “Learning Together and Leading Together”. We are going through a list of 99 books curated by Josh Kaufman that is called The Personal MBA. The goal of this series of blog posts are to get through 2 book summaries a week. Why book summaries and not the full book? Great question, read this post. I will also be linking to reviews, both audio and text, of the books I pick each week when possible. So follow along if you are interested in learning more about business and how to leverage it to make a difference. So far we have gone through the book summaries of:
- Brain Rules by John Medina and my thoughts about this book can be found here.
- Getting Things Done by David Allen and my thoughts about this book can be found here.
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch (summary, review, audio) and my thoughts are here.
- The Power of Less by Leo Babauta (summary, review, audio) and my thoughts are here.
If you are following along in the series then I will be writing my thoughts later this week on these 2 books:
- [amazon_enhanced asin=”0743226755″ /] The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr & Tony Schwartz (summary, review, audio)
- [amazon_enhanced asin=”0979368103″ /] Bit Literacy by Mark Hurst (summary, review)
If you have comments or thoughts feel free to comment or write your own blog posts. If you do write your own posts let me know and I will link to them so that everyone can learn together.